I have tried one too many diet that has the weight buzzing off and then shooting back on to want to try any old diet now. What I really need is for the weight to come off and stay off. I don't want to be going up and down all the time. It makes me feel that all that dieting and watching what I eat is all for nothing. I am very down about it. Please be honest. Tell me what I can do to lose the weight and keep it off.

The best, and possibly also the only thing you can do is to start eating less, permanently. In order to keep the weight off, you will just have to keep doing what you are doing. That is why I think you should not go on a "diet", which implies a short term nutrition program, but you should change your eating habits. Make sure you eat less. Make sure you eat healthy foods. And make sure you enjoy what you do eat. If you can add a work out or two to all of that, you have a recipe for success right there.

My friend is a personal trainer and I had asked the same question. He had told me that the more you diet it is harder. When you start a diet and you get to the weight you want you stop. And commonly people do this. You will also have the tendency to eat the way you did before. So when gaining the weight back you are now making it harder to lose weight cause the fat cells are knowing what to see in diets. He told me that if I use a diet and get to the weight I want you now have to exercise. Exercise is the key to staying at the goal weight.

Well that's a tough question. There is alot of disinformation out there regarding weight loss techniques, but really those that work are the "boring" ones that you actually have to have some discipline in order to follow. One example of a good weight loss program is the 31 day fat loss cure, see http://finest-review.com/31-day-fat-loss-cure-review/ - it's a program that follows the rules of old, exercise and eat well and it's really the only thing that works. Good luck.

The diet that worked very good for me is  Prasouda Diet,aka  the mediteranean diet.
In just a month I lost fat,but most importantly is this: you can eat healthy food and you lose fat
in the same time.