I'm 13 and have been trying to masterbate for a few years I used to have little orgasams from rubbing my clit but fingering myself dosent seem to help I'm not having real orgasams help please.

Health Guru
The best form of female masturbation is clitoral stimulation either with your finger, a vibrating toothbrush, or a removable shower head.
You can also try gspot stimulation :-)

One word: SHOWERHEAD! This always does the trick for me and it turn me on. I'm also 13 and I'm not ready to put anything in my funhouse just yet;)

How do you use a showerhead ?????

you have to have a removable one

Use a tampon

If you have a good friend tell her to show you and you can do watching eachother,and ask her to lick you as you tell her about your orgasms.With 13 maybe you have an older friend or relatives friend but male,when alone find the moment just wearing a skirt tell him about something hurting around the area and tease to touch it, then let him play and tell him what you like.

I am 13 also and the only way I can get myself to orgasm is to stick my v-jay right under the fauset of the bathtub and hold it there for awhile then my legs get super shaky and I can't hold myself up anymore.

Use an electrit toothbrush on your clitoris.