I have pregnancy stretch marks. I just can’t look myself in the mirror. I had beautiful body before pregnancy. Now my skin isn’t elastic, and stretch marks bother me a lot.

Hi! There are different ways to get rid of those stretch marks. If you are really bothered by your stretch marks after your pregnancy, you can always look into plastic surgery for stretch marks. I personally did plastic surgery. The most common treatment is laser surgery for stretch marks, but don’t be fooled by the name. This is actually an out-patient procedure used in the removal of stretch marks that has little to no recovery period involved. Alternatively, if you don’t like the sound of a stretch marks laser, you can take advantage of blue light therapy for stretch mark removal. This treatment uses gel and light to remove your stretch marks.