Im pretty tall, I weigh 11 stones and I obviously look fat. I was thinking about buying the "Acai Berry" things. which im still deciding on. Ive just looked all over the internet and couldnt find the right diet time table for me, like, eat this in the morning and so on, whole way through the week. Im also thinking of going him 3-4 times a week.

What I currently have in mind:

Have breakfast if I find a proper timetable, then take acai berry how its ment to be taken, then go gym, then the next day same stuff.

Can any of you help me please? I actually hate to look in the mirror, I also sweat a lot which stops me from doing stuff :'(

You need to be telling this stuff to your personal family doctor. All of it.

They can advise you what is realistic for you to attempt.

PS: You might also advise those of us here in the USA what weight "a stone" is.

try swimming. michael phelps has to eat 20,000 calories a day so he retains body weight after the training he does in the pool

Here are some suggestions that are very beneficial:

~ Eat a diet that is high in fresh fruits and veggies. Stay away from refined sugar, flour and dairy. They all pack on the fat.
~ Drink lots of water with fresh lemon squeezed into it.
~ Take a brisk walk for 30 minutes a day

**Exercise (even if it's just walking) is crucial.

Good luck!
;-)