im 20 years old and just found out im pregnant. it wasnt planned and my partner is not at all ready and doesnt want it. hes set on me having an abortion but i dont think i could go through with. i want to keep it but am just so stuck on everyones fieerent opinions my mum says to keep it nd i think his dad wants an abortion. all my partner keeps doing is looking at the negatives and wont even consider keeping it. what should i do?? %-)

hi, i had this problem when i was pregnant. the advice i was given was that u have to live with your choice on wether to keep it or not. he can walk away at any point n move on. it is growing inside you. you have to either go through the pregnancy and have the baby or get rid of it and live with the fact that u did!!! no can choose this for you but it is you who will live with the decsion...i am not with a new partner and gladly i carried on with the pregnancy and wouldnt change a thing. think about your self n your own life good luck :)