So I'm 15 1/2 years old and I still have not hit puberty and it's embarrassing. Almost everybody in my grade has but me, I hardly have any leg hair, my armpit hair is growing but if I lifted my arm you wouldn't know, although I do have pubic hair which I've had for a couple of years now. I have not talked to anybody about although pretty much every body knows it because it's sort of obvious. My voice hasn't really cracked and it's still kind of high. My penis length varies though, some times it's only 1.5 inches sometimes it's more than 2 inches. I'm just wondering why I haven't hit puberty and I'm really waiting for it so I can't be picked on at school anymore. If you looked at me you would probably guess I'm 13, my face has hardly changed since I was about 6. As well please don't say I'm a late bloomer

Hi Hiding,

You are in puberty from your description.  You have leg, armpit, and pubic hair.

Can you ejaculate?

We don't all develop at the same rate/times.  Nothing is wrong or abnomral from what you've posted.

Google "tanner scale" and see how "developed" you are.

Hope it helps.

I can ejaculate, sometimes it is completely clear, sometimes it's kind of white though at the same time clear and when it's like this it's more gooey. And the tanner scale did help a bit, it kind of seems as I am about 1 1/2 - 2 years late though.

You are very definitely in puberty if you can ejaculate. Don't consider yourself late as such. There is a big variation in how all humans develop. It's NORMAL. You will "catch up" eventually. Hope it helps.

It helps a lot, thanks for helping me put medic-dan :^)

Don't. Stress out Im. 14 and have not started. Puberty. Yet. I don't. Even. Have pre cum. On. A good. Day. I. Am
Maybe 1.5 in solf. 2 hard. And Im on the swim. So some times my penis even smaller. No pubs but every guys shave good luck Sean