Do it at 12 o clock at night

Idk but me too

Get a boy that u know ur best mate and ask him to give u a blow job and a hand job

When my kid brother was 13 our father took him along on a business trip and they spent the night in a hotel room with only one big bed. Dickie had only learned the art of self-pleasure and was eager to make up for all the years he had lost. He didn't want to waste the night but daddy was lying only a few inches away so he had to be careful. He waited impatiently till his bedmate's regular breathing told him the coast was clear. Then he slowly inserted his hand into his pajamas and very gently started to tickle himself on 'the spot' ( the frenulum just below the head of the penis). As his excitement grew he had to force himself not to speed up but to continue the soft circular stimulation, aided by the smooth 'precum' which his penis produced to enhance the experience. By this time he would normally have been pumping with both hands but he forced himself to continue in his stealthy vein until he finally achieved a stupendous orgasm. Hint: if you want a really good one, pretend a parent is sleeping next to you :-)

I masturbate any time i want because i get home from school and my parents will be at work I can do it everyday and anytime i want in my bed or room and my sister catched me once in the bathroom and i didn't tell her what i was doing LOL

Just rub your hand up and down your penis

Normal. Will change as you get older

What does the build up of the orgasm feel like?I am 14 and I think I had an orgasm building up yesterday until my brother caught me.I used your method.

What does an orgasm feel like when its building up?Im 14 since August.I think I had an orgasm building up yesterday but my brother disturbed me and I stopped.I used Confused2015s method and that's when I think I had an orgasm building up.My penis went really hard and that's when I felt it starting to build up.Please reply thanks.

It feels better than anything you ever felt and will keep on feeling better and better until BANG! And there you are :-)

I must say as a 13yr old myself, I do it late at night, I'm gay and hav a 6.5inch penis which I wank by humping my bed and watching or reading porn. I think masturbation is great plus I do it every night and the whole subject just gets me so hard and turned on

If you are 14 you might want to consider switching methods. Mopping up afterwards is a nuisance and so are various methods of avoiding having to do so. If you masturbate by hand you can just take a sheet of tissue or toilet paper to dispose of the residue of your pleasure without leaving telltale stains on mattress or pillow or crust on your pajamas. Besides, you can get a more intense orgasm that way, especially if you take your time getting there :-)

Well just ask them to give you a blow job and they wil love it and so will you :))

Fill a plastic sandwich bag with petroleum jelly.put your erect penis in the bag squishing the jelly so that your entire penis is covered. Then place your penis, still in the bag, between the mattress and the box spring of a bed. Pump in and out to orgasm. The best part? No mess!

Yo im 13 I've tried hundreds of websites trying to find the answer and I finnaly found out you need to lie down on your bed relax make yourself erect Cup your hand around your penis and rub it back and forth it really works Make sure to have some tissues nearby to clean up Goodluck