Hey so im 13 as well and ive only just started masturbating and ive got a couple of questions so please help me. 1: when i start going back and forth i get an orgasm eventually but then i cant keep going after until a while like it needs a cooldown? Is that normal? 2: when i get an orgasm i cant tell if its cum or pee? How do i know. Please reply itd help.

Yes, it is normal to need a cooldown after orgasm. Cum tends to be thick and a bit sticky as compared with pee.

They taste different too ;-)

Is there anyway u could message me about how to masterbate i got a lot of questions and would accept answers

Sorry but that's too dangerous. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Why is it dangerous?

The law takes a dim view of adults corresponding with young people on such subjects. If you really need information I suggest you check the site I mentioned -- or just ask a few classmates you trust. Most boys your age will be able and some will be willing to give you some pointers.

i know this sounds stupid, but im kinda scared to do it what does it realyy feel like and does it hurt at all.

does it feel weird and does it hurt

Another way is to go to website with adult movies than click any video and than masterbate it feels very good

how to masturbate my facebook is andrei tayag can you show it to me

Get boner get hand wet with spit rub up and down till u get awesome feeling

What I do is that I take my body cream or Vaseline and spread it on my hands and boom u have a smooth up and down motion and enjoy ur orgasm

Rub head of the penis

Guys there is one key you are missing. Do you know that looking at other boys/girls expressions while they jack off can turn you on even more? Why? - because you know that he/she feels incredible (even if his/her face shows an expression of big pain, no, he/she loves it!) and you feel good about him/her too. 

Google "HBROWSE" and read some manga hentai. They show that crealy and you will find out that it's not really the porn it turns you on, it's the expressions of the couple.