Im seventeen and I have had sex twice in my life with my boyfriend.. But since he's never seen my intimate body parts Im scared of what he'll think of my larger labia. Do men find larger lips attractive at all? I think mine is disgusting.. one is slightly bigger, its fairly darker on the tips but pink everywhere else. I mean, in porn you have those girls with the small, non-noticeable labia, so im super self conscious! So my two questions are: How do I ask my boyfriend if he likes the way I look/feel. and Are men even attracted to larger labias? Thanks guys..

A lot of men adore it... I had a labiaplasty to reduce mine, biggest mistake of my life. Embrace your body girl, you're gorgeous whatever shape or size!

Thank you :3

Why do you need to ask him?
Just let him enjoy the whole you.
I'm sure he will be happy.
You do know porn is far removed from the real world?

I am a man & I Love Large Labia .
I Love cunnilingus , I like  licking , sucking , pulling & sucking on big lips & clit with my lips & tongue . I like to get wild down there when she is sitting on my face with her hands on my head . When she moves her hips , wiggles , twitches & bucks it turns me on more .
Cunnilingus is much more enjoyable with Large Labia .
Bert :-}

I have a large labia as well as a large clitoris I'm so ashamed of how I am down there that I have avoided sex or getting close to the opposite sex. I feel like a freak and I wanted to know is getting cosmetic surgery down there a good idea?

I am a guy and large is very much preferred ;)

No, you run the risk of loosing all sensation, especially as far as your clit is concerned. a lot of guys love big clits, if a guy has problems with you, as you are, he's not for you.