I'm 17 years old and just a couple days ago I started to feel a form of itchiness and dryness down there. I thought it would go away but it didn't, when I looked at it, my vagina looked completely normal and was still pink. There is no smell of any sort and no discharge, I tried to look up on multiple websites but found nothing. I am not sexually active and have never had any form of diseases. I try to ignore it but I can't, I don't put soap or anything harmful inside my vagina, just water. This is something really new, before my vagina was perfectly normal and would be wet when aroused, but recently it is dry and itchy. I thought maybe it was a yeast infection but my vagina doesn't give off discharge or any odor. I Thought maybe that I was getting my period but even during my period at time I would feel the same feeling of itchiness. If anyone has a suggestion on what to do or what it is please tell me cause I really don't wanna tell my parents about this cause it just makes me uncomfortable and sounds unrealistic. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN 

I'm having the same problem. Before my vagina would be extremely wet out of the blue.. not even just when aroused. Now it's like nothing and around my g spot I am so itchy and sore it's so uncomfortable. I NEED ANSWERS TOO!