This happened a few months ago actually and I didnt tell my mom since it was embarrassing. First, my vagina started being itchy so I thought it was normal and scratched it a little but a few days later, I couldnt stand the itchiness anymore so I took a mirror and tried to see what was wrong with my vagina. apparently, the skin was peeling off and it was starting to turn red. When I sat down and tried to see it better, my vagina looked crinkled and it still does. But that's not it, the places where the skin peeled off(labia majora to my anus) had turned really red and it hurts slightly when I sit down with my knees close together. I dont have any smelly vaginal discharge, just the usual white discharge.

I am a virgin but I do hump on pillows for a few minutes when I get really wet after reading yaoi mangas(boyXboy comics, apparently it's the only thing that makes me aroused). I also use panty liners because of my almost daily vaginal discharge too. but I dont think it's the panty liners and pads that I use is what I'm allergic to becasue I've been using the same brand since my first period which was in years ago when I was 11 (I'm 14 now). Oh, and I dont shave down there but I do trim the hair a little since it irritates me when it get too long.

So can anyone please help me? I really dont want to tell my mother since it's embarrassing but I just cant stand it anymore.

I'm having the same problem I've been looking into it and I am really worried that I have what they are saying and I haven't told anyone about cuz I'm scared to... So you are not alone.. Same boat honey.. I need help but won't speak it's awkward...