Hey there. I have a cat and I feed him with raw food. I know that is the healtiest way so I was making my own raw food specialities for him. His favorite is certainly paste on the bread. :) 

However, recently I got the job in local newsletters so now I don't have the time to make him home made raw meals every day and I must start buying cat raw food. 

I am really upset because of that. I am not a fan of canned foods at all and I don't have experience with that kind of food. 

I am confused and I need some help. Do you know what are the best brands?

You are totally right that raw food is the best choice for your kitty. So, whenever you can, make her some little treat. She will be happier and healthier, I guarantee you.

As for canned food, I can recommend you “Rad Cat Raw Diet Premium Raw Food for Cats”, grass-fed beef flavor.

According to their commercials, their cat food is antibiotic and hormone-free and USDA inspected. From what I have learned, I can confirm that this canned food doesn’t contain grains nor fruit or vegetables. Also, this food never gave to any of my cats any digestive problem which is great.

My mother is not a fan of canned raw food as well, but sometimes you need to give your cat canned food, when you don’t have so much time to cook. You should always have some good and quality food brand to give your cat just in case. They say that some raw canned food are natural. My mom consulted the vet and he told her to try rad cat raw cat food diet. It is premium, all natural, complete and balance raw diet formula. It is simply the best for cats and they love it.

You should try it as well. 

Hey. You can always try Dry kibble food, because most of owners feed their cats with dry kibble. That is the most convenient and not so expensive foods, and that is why a lot of owners are buying it. But, for my cats, the best food is Ziwi Peak. I found it three months ago on the shelves and I was really surprised how my cats accepted it. You have a lot of tastes, but my cats are into beef totally. It is good for them because they are underweight and they need higher level of energy, and this brand will offer them this. 

I haven’t try that brand of food. Is it new? I think that I will try it, because my cat is…um…underweight I think, and I really want to give proper food to her. But, my cat love purina beyond natural free wet cat food. I usually order it online, but it is not that expensive like they say. It is wild, salmon recipe, real salmon is the ingredient number one. No corn, soy or wheat, no added colors, flavors or preservatives. There are a lot of vegetables in it. Maybe this should be one of your choices when it comes about wet food. 

I don’t know guys, I saw the commercial for ‘’Rad Cat Raw Diet Premium Raw Food for Cats’’, but I also read a few reviews that are not so promising.

A friend of mine uses this food and her cat loves it, but she warned me that there is a cat at her boss’s house who had digestive problems after being fed with this food. They now avoid it and the cat is perfectly fine.

I can’t decide.

Maybe I should try Ziwi Peak. I don’t know if my cat will eat it. She is so picky lately, I’m starting to lose my patience.

Why are you making a big deal out of it. If she sees you trying so hard to find her the perfect food, she will start to be even pickier than before. Believe me, I’ve been there.  

Buy her Ziwi Peak (that is a great choice by the way), put some food in her bowl and let it stay. If she doesn’t eat it immediately it doesn’t necessarily mean that she doesn’t like it. It could also mean that she is not hungry enough. If you leave her with no other choice, she will eat the food you gave her, eventually.

There are several brands that are known to be good. I tried only a few of them, but I’ve heard that they are both healthy and delicious. Cats can be so picky, so the fact that these brands are liked by many cats is very promising. 

There is ‘’Aunt Jeni's’’ (Homemade4Life). I hear that cats' varieties are chicken, turkey, beef, and rabbit.I only tried chicken, my cat loves it.Then there’s ‘’Bravo! Original Formula Blends (Frozen)’’. 

You could try ‘’Honest Kitchen Prowl’’. It is reconstituted by adding 1:1 warm water. 

And finally, my last recommendation- ‘’ Primal Pet Foods Raw Cat Food’’. 

Cats are usually very stubborn and picky, so there is a chance your cat will reject some of these brands (without apparent reason). In my opinion, you can try with either one of the foods others recommended to you. You will eventually find what your cat will accept and you should stick with it. The differences between these foods are minor and you won’t make wrong choice whatever you pick.

I can only suggest you to pick the food which has the larger percentage of meat as animal proteins are better for you cat (only if you are in doubt between two or more of the brands).