I've developed an aversion to meat in the last week. I can't even stand to look at it. I made baked ziti this evening with ground beef and I had to make my own without meat.

The thought of eating meat is nauseating.

I've been a severe carnivore my entire life.

Why would this be?

it can be Pregnancy.

Pregnancy.
It happened with me!

maybe it is menopause?

PMS?

Had to put that variable out there as well. :P

protein overload....iron overload????

sometimes the body compensates with cravings/aversions...

don't eat it and see what happens in a week. My guess is you'll want some again within the month.

if he's lucky.

if he's lucky.
:teehee:

You're a runner for cryin' out loud...git your carb on and load up in the face of carb-avoiders

My wife is going through that, too.
I am sooooooo Lonely.......... :(

For the dirty minds in this thread, I'm always up for that kind of meat.

I'm saying I've recently become a vegetarian.

An aversion to meat is a classic symptom of kidney failure. I could not even look at meat in a picture. My doctor told me to see a shrink. Finally I found a doc that did a BASIC METABOLIC PANNEL and found out that I had a creatine number of 13. Please go get this simple blood test. It would have made a big difference for me if I had been diagnosed earlier.

Get your kidneys checked. This is one of the symptoms of kidney disease. It's a simple blood test.

Me too....I can not eat any meat without feeling sick....a neighbor said it might be a tick bite

The loanstar tick can effect your ability to digest red meat as a normal person would. It almost makes you "alergic" but it wouldn't stop you from wanting it