Hi everyone... my miscarriage was in July 06. I just turned 44, my LH and FSH numbers were all normal, so I did egg donation and got pregnant in dec. past two days I was having slight string discharge that is about as thin as a needle. I am really stressed and I really hope all turns out well. I was just wondering does anyone knows what could it be?

Well, I've got pregnant with egg donation with my second child. I had a small amount of brownish discharge on my panties, severe cramps and really bad lower back pain. So, I run to my doc and he told me I would carry this baby full term and he will be doing another blood test on Monday. I really hope all turns out well for you and that slight string discharge is not serious sign.

Sincerely hoping all has worked out well.

I know how difficult it can be to go through this process.

If you need help with another egg donor, I can assist with available egg donors who can help with egg donation in South Africa offering you affordable egg donation and affordable fertility treatment.