I need serious advice. :'( I recently found out im pregnant, im probably like 7 to 8weeks. My man is not financially stable to have a child, and his parents dont want me having a baby now. I cry everyday because is like i want to have this baby but then i think of the things we will go through, ive had 3 abortions already. plus i dont know how my parents would react when i tell them im pregnant. Please help dont know what to do.

The best thing you can do it sit your parents down and explain to them the situation. They love you and they will understand.
Secondly I would suggest not aborting this baby; too many abortions can lead to infertility. Have this baby and give it all your love. No one can tell you not to have this baby but you and anyone who tells you not too should stay in their own business.