So I'm on methadone, and my dosage is 95mg, I get 6 carries, every week and I'm on methadone because of 2 reasons. 1- I had an accident at the age of 12, and shattered 3 vertebrae, because of this accident, and my father being to intoxicated to drive me to the hospital, just brought me home and I had no feeling from my nipples down, the feeling came back after a couple days. So my dad seen no reason to take me to the hospital, I was in severe pain I could barely move, so I had no idea that this had been that serious of a injury until I was 17 and woring out. I was on the benchpress and on lifting on my 7th rep i think, I heard a pop, and bang sever excrusiating pain, I litereally threw the barbell to my side and started balling. The poeple at the YMCA called an ambulance and I went to the hospital, where they did an X-ray, and told me about the 3 shattered vertebrae I freaked I thought he miuxed up my xray, (compression fractures, I lost 2 inches in height). So I then got some percocet from him and went home, I seen my family doctor, and he diagnosed me with scheurmann's disease a slouching disease. He said that I could have been born witrh it, but I doubt it. So my family doctor put my on oxycontin for the pain, I was on 2 4omg tablets a day, and withing 3 months I was at 6 40mg tablets a day. So Im on methadone for addiction control because my dosage of oxycontin wasn't strong enough, and also for my pain control( BTW it sucks penis for pain control). So what i really want to know is that I lost 3 carries, so I started panicing and immediately went and got some oxycontin from a friend, to basically keep me from being sick, I haven't used oxycontin in more that a year and a half. And with my high dose of methadone,(i know that the withdrawal from methadone is like 30 days as opposed to 7-10 days on oxycontin. So I just want to know the ration methadone to oxycontin, if I should be careful, will it even help me. I just took half of an 80 mg tablet and I do feel it working but it feels very very week. So I really just want to know what kind of symptoms I should look out for if any, is it seriously dangerous, and also I took my last dose of methadone on sunday night at around midnight. I can feel the symptoms of withdrawal starting, and I want to fix myself I seriously hate withdrawal it scares me, the last time I went through it, I got a day and a half in (on oxycontin) and went to emerge because my heart was pumping really hard and it was hurting alot, along with my back. But a back you can lie down to comfort, but a heart if that messes up then your dead, the doctor told me that I wqas crazy to not taper, but I dont want to taper, not only am I severely addicted to opiates but I need them to control my back pain until I have surgery. So if someone could please answer this for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You All

Extile aka Andrew R

Go to a doctor for tthis answer.  We do not know and all over the web it says not to take advice from forums!

Best of luck and no pain now!

well u can die from what ur doin. had a close friend who did. ur playin with fire.

also what do u mean u lost carries.. get them back