Couldn't find what you looking for?


Im in darwin australia Im suffering from depression,anger,have been abused as a child and now its getting too much Does anyone know where to go for help


Go to a psychiatrist or therapist or someone to see what you have wrong. They will know how to help you good. Ask your doctor aout anti-depressants because they will help you not get so angry! very muchly help you! My mom gets very moody and angry easy when she hasnt tooken her depression medication because its very stressful having depression! You dont need it!!! you can feel so goood without it and go on with everything you'd like to achieve in life with ease!!!!