Hiya I'm 17 been with my partner 4 years 5 in June we are engaged and have been for 2 years. I'm wondering if having a baby is the best thing in my relationship I'm in college and finish in June and will be qualified nursery nurse. we will have our own place beginning of 2014 and he gets just over a grand a month just need some advice.

Hey sweetie. My thoughts are get through college & get married first. Having been a mother since I was 18 & with my husband since I was 16... I can tell you having a baby complicates a relationship & if you aren't married & God isn't a focus in your life... having a baby will not make ur relationship stronger... trust me. There will be plenty of time for babies later :) graduate. Find a job & get married ♥ first. God bless!

& a little over a grand a month won't hardly cover childcare or the expense a month a baby brings... you have to think about medical bills. Food. Clothes. Diapers. Formula. Child care. Medications if needed & a lot more... its a financial burden & $1000 a no won't cover it. Especially if u have to pay rent utilities cars. Ins. Etc. A lot to tho no about.