had sex 7 days after started to bleed lasted about 4 days ended like a brown discharge then a few days later when i wiped there was pink dischrge help please i dont know if it was a period or implantation

hi my last period was 25/07-31/07or 1/08 ,my conception was on the 06/08 without protection ,on the 15/08 when i had intercoase i had a little spotting am i pregnant? i also have a headaches

hi im very nervous i dont know if im pregnant but i hope some one can relate i had unprotected sex 5 days ago and i dont know if im pregnant and i wouldn't know if i am because i have irregular periods some times i dont have them for months and i dont know when its coming but ater i had sex 5 day later when i wipe a little bit of brownish thing comes out and i think its to soon to know if im pregnant i need some advice what do you guys think this has never happened to me first time. i need some honest answers..

having similar problems too. on the 22nd November i had unprotected sex and 1/2 days later i found blood in my knickers, its now the 30th November and i am still having to use tampons every day... what does this mean?

Were you pregnant?

Jan 2 2014 my bf nutted in me to times and jan 8 2014 wich is today im bleediing n stomach hurtn wat could this mean is my period or implatation bleeding can someone please tell me I need help asap

Yep. pretty tough :/

Hi everyone,

I usually have my period every 30 days , I had intercourse 15 days after the 1rst days of m period and now bleeding 7 days later a week before period is due . Could it be implanation bleeding ?

Hi, i had sex two days before my ovulation date with my boyfriend which was on 28th and this week just gone me and my boyfriend had sex again and i was bleeding and he said it was light! and i've been feeling quite dizzy and my breast are sore! Please help is this a sign of early pregnancy. Thank youxx

I need help , I'm bleeding too currently and about a 2weeks ago I ended my period.. He didn't pull out 3 times. I put on a pad there is no blood unless I wipe .. And it started this morning?

Did you end up being pregnant tho ? Cause im experiencing that now and i wanna know if i could be pregnant or not

why all questions and no answer? anybody share your experience if getting pregnant or not?

Hey , i had unprotected sex about 5 days ago , and my period is irregular so It's hard keeping track of my period. Im not sure if I'm on my period or what , I'm having a heavy flow but I've read that you can be pregnant but bleed ?

Ypur nineteen but I'm 17.. and have the same experience. ..I'm terrified, like that point where your so scared you kind of feel numb x.x

As a med rec specialist. If you are over 18....NO ONE...has the RIGHT/AUTHORITY to view YOUR med recs unless they are directly involved in your care! Also, if your information happens to get to anyone other than those people....they can go to jail! Hope everything turned out well for you, i kno this is an old post! :)