My boyfriend came in me the morring before mrsred than two weeks later i stop for one day

Hi Lindsay, did you turn out to be pregnant?? I'm in the exact same situation right now and I'm terrified

Hi.
Me and my boyfriend never seen each other one month ago, then when i went to his place we have done sex. In the next morning, my v****a is bleeding.
It lasts 7 days.
And the thing is I have already have a period this month. (First week of the month) Then I have a period again this last week of the month.

I just want to know if what is this. Thankyou.

Hope you can help me about this problem.

I now this reply is very late!
just read your message, my heart went out to you.
Hope everything is right with you now.
take care

hi I am jus lil confused here,i had sex with my boyfriend on 28 January then later on 9 February I saw my period for 4days it ws a normal after February I never saw my period anymore I realized when I am 5months that I am pregnant.my question is how long it takes for a women to fall pregnant is it a day after sex or a week after sex???

Very likely you conceived around the week of April 5

basically, i had unprotected sex a week ago with my ex-boyfriend (yes, i am ashamed). Now i'm spotting and i was ovulating. It's a disaster all around, that's not even the worst part. my actual boyfriend(yes, worst weekend ever.. slutfest :( ) had unprotected sex in the same week, now if im pregnant (praying that im not) i dont even know who the dad is.... i dont think there is anything here to help my sit.. i just need a forum to vent on.. sighs

that's pretty normal... just get a test but im like 80% sure its fine

Hi I'm a bit confused your views will be valued greatly. last month two weeks before my periods my boyfriend climaxed in me, I took the morning after pills. My periods came the ending of last month to the beginning of this month as normal. A day after my periods
we were at it again and he did climax in me again and I took the pills again. A week after I was spotting with light pinkish bleeding not enough to full a pad. I've been having slight cramping and lower back pain. After discovering that I have taken four pregnancy test the first two came back negative and the last two came back invalid. Can you'll help me your views will be greatly appreciated.

I'm a little concerned
Last month before my monthly my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me, I took the morning after pills. My periods came as normal and lasted for it five days. The day after my periods I spent the night by him, and we had unprotected sex three times within the course of the night and he did not pull out on either occasion. The next day I took the morning after although I know that there's a high possibility that I can become pregnant. A week after I started to spot with light pinkish bleeding not enough to full a pad or a tampon with added slight cramping and lower back pain. Bear in mind I'm a mother of a seven year old and this spotting and light bleeding has never happened to me before so I'm a bit concerned and confused. While and and after the spotting I have taken four home pregnancy test. In order the first two came back negative and the last two came back invalid. My periods is carded for the end of this month. Can anyone help me by shading some light on this topic please. Will be appreciated

Assalaamu Alaikum my dear I now read your post and my heart really goes out to you. I hope all is well with you and things worked out in your favor . Take care

Hi... My period finished on 9th Dec and I had a sex on 10th,11th & 12th with my husband and we ddnt use any safety while having sex... After tht I took ipill also... Today 18th December it's started bleeding... Am scared and am I pregnant?... Plz give me suggestions...

I have the same situation. He pulled out before climax but we didn't use a condom so i took a morning after pill just to be sure. A week later and now I'm bleeding a little, very little. I don't feel anything weird with my body. Like my boobs aren't sore and I don't feel fatigued.... still I'm freaking out bc I'm a student and I can't afford to be pregnant right now

You'll be good .. my
Boyfriend comes in me around 6 times in a day hahahah
Good luck.

That's the situation I'm in right now. Had unprotected sex last Monday (on implant) when I went toilet and wiped there was blood. And same the next day just spotting , but on Wednesday I went for a wee in the toilet and there was some blood as well. But next day there was just sporting and I've had cramps. Now it's still happening a week later, what could it be?