hi all its my first time on ere.... i was just wanting some advice if poss...im 31 and for the last 2 months have been trying to conceive....my period is usually a 30days cycle....i had a normal period on the 20th of june and was due on the 19th july,i got the usual twinges thinking that it was on its way 2 days before my due date,then it stopped. i then on the fri,sat and sun felt like i was on my period but without the bleeding, that then stopped,i did a home pregnancy test on monday the 23rd but it was negative then out of no where with no warning i started to bleed on the tues afternoon lightley, with no pain i was off and on till fri when it just stopped!!! i now have lower back ache my belly is bloated and my breasts feel much bigger....can ayone tell me if there a posibility that i could be pregnant even though i did the test and it was negative at that time????

You sound pregnant, my guess is that the only reason why it came out negative was because you hadn't implanted then, the bleeding that your experiencing now is implantation maybe now is the time to test! keep me updated!

I am having that same problem. I am afraid to take a test because I am hoping that I am but I am scared I may not be.