Hi I'm new here.
My sister has very bad and damaged hair. She is always depressed about it and always trying to find some solution, but for no she was not able. Once she cut her hair so short, because she thought that the new one that will grow up, will be better. Of course that didn't work. Now, I was surfing the Internet and found something about infusion hair extension. I don't know much about this so if anybody has any information about this I would be very grateful.

Hair extension actually is terrible for your hair! It causes a lot of damage and I don't know if you were aware of that but it's not a good idea to use hair extensions. She might be able to wear a wig instead which would be a good idea. What do you think?

I have a friend how got her done almost year ago. And it look very nice. But it's been ten months now and she has noticed that her real hair is starting to fall of. She was told that her hair will grow back. I was wondering if anybody knows how long will it take her hair to grow back?