PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

In July, I got a UTI, for which I was give antibiotics. From those I got a very persistant yeast infection. It came and went for months, but cleared up over a month ago. Unfortunately I still can't have sex with my boyfriend because I burn and swell so much afterward that I'm afraid I'm doing permanent damage.

There's a tiny pain on penetration, then totally fine until after he's out of me...then the hell begins. It lasts for at least 2-3 days. Lube doesn't seem to make a deifference, since even when he goes down on me forever, there's still the same pain after. I've been to my gyno about 8 times, and been tested for everything. No smell, no discharge, nothing else out of the ordinary. Turns out I do have HPV with one very small lesion nowhere near the places it hurts, and she said she can't imagine that's causing this kind of reaction.

She suggested that because I've been on the pill for 10 years, maybe my estrogen levels have been so low for so long that my vag is starting to see menopausal symptoms (made worse by the trauma of the uti and yeast infection). She started me on topical estrogen cream last night, but said it was a long shot.

What are the thoughts here? I'm getting pretty desparate. I haven't had a sex life with my (very understanding but frusterated) boyfriend for 4 months. I've NEVER had a problem even close to this before, my vaginal area has always been very healthy.

PS- We've had very gentle loving sex the two times we've tried in the past 6 weeks, with minimal friction, and it still hurts...so please don't suggest that this is due to rough sex.

HELLO!
Am really sorry to hear this sort of pain but as am doctor (pain spcialist i think i can help you out provided i need more details like which have you been esting since ten years and whatz your age now?and how often you were having sex previous to this problem .

I am having this same problem. I went to the Dr about 6 mos ago and they suggested the possibility of Lichen sclerosis. I've noticed tearing only sometimes at the beginning of intercourse (although we use lubricant) but not everytime....and almost everytime, the labia majora turn bright red and itch/burn as though I'm having an allergic reaction. It happened today and i washed with a warm washcloth and it went away until some discharge came out (I'm ovulating) and then it began again. I washed again and it went away. Even the steroid cream the Dr. gave me for the lichen sclerosis didn't help-seemed to make it worse. So, it truly feels like an allergy to me. the lubricant possibly? I have heard of people developing allergies to their partners sperm.????? (Heaven forbid!) Sorry to say I have no answers, but just some thoughts on the subject.