I want to start with exercises for inner thighs. I think that there is no fat in that area, but I’m not satisfied with how it looks. Can you suggest me what exercises to do? As I don’t have much time to spend exercising, please give me instructions for one the most effective 10-minutes-daily exercise.

I do squats to tone my thighs. It is important to use moderate weights because you may develop big increase in size. I exercise 3 times a week, do 3 sets of 15 reps. That helps keep my thighs toned but slim.

Yoga employs the principle of isometric contraction, which simultaneously lengthens AND strengthens muscles. So, if you are interested in changing the physiology of your legs, you might look into yoga. There are so many different types of exercises that it would take posts and posts to describe what you CAN do. For example, there's a yoga master named Dharma Mitra who catalogued 908 posed in 1983, I think. You can check into the practice of yoga, to see if you're even interested and then the Yoga Alliance publishes a yearly registry of yoga teachers all over the U.S. (if that's where you live). Post if this helps!

I agree. Yoga is the best! 8)