I am going to start the lower ab getting rid of fat jiggle exercises and it says the number of reps to do and everything like that but am I supposed to go through all the reps and then start at the top? And then are there rest breaks?

Celebrity

hey,

you can go through all exercises 1 time (1 cycle) and then return to the top and repeat the cycle (all exercises) again - depending on the number of repetitions.

for example; if your plan is: 

exericse 1: 15 reps x 3 

exercise 2: 10 reps x 3 

exercise 3: 15 reps x 3  

you can do it like this: 

1st cycle:

exericse 1: 15 reps 

exercise 2: 10 reps

exercise 3: 15 reps 

REST (take th time you need to rest, but if possible not more than 2 min) I recommend abdominal stretchng during rests (there are a few abdominal stretches inlcuded in our plans)

2nd cycle:

exericse 1: 15 reps 

exercise 2: 10 reps

exercise 3: 15 reps 

REST 

3rd cycle 

exericse 1: 15 reps 

exercise 2: 10 reps

exercise 3: 15 reps 

... this completes the workout set ... 3 cycles with suggested number of repetitions... 

... OR - you can do it like this 

exericse 1: 15 reps x 3 >> means repeat 15 repetitions of 1 st exercise 3 times 

REST 

exercise 2: 10 reps x 3 

REST 

exercise 3: 15 reps x 3 

Let me know if you have more questions. I would love to help. 

Don't skip warm ups and stretching at the end. And if possible - do inlcude the cardio workout plan too, or go jogging outside .. doesn't matter - your body needs cardio workout...

Do you follow the nutritional plan too?

xox