hii m 16 yrs old college goin student n have tried to loose weight but did not suceed..my weight is 75 kgs..n i wanna loose weight within 3 months..plz suggest me sum tips....on how to loose weight....

Hi, I'm a 15 yr old high school student. I'm trying to do the opposite of wat ur doing, I'm trying to put weight on. I weigh 48 kg. At ur age u shouldn't be trying to lose weight. It can be dangerous as u can become to slim and become anorexic. I suggest u go to a doctor, he or she can tell u whether u should be trying to lose weight or not.

You have to go on diet for a long time......

loosing weight needs lot of hard work and dedication. dieting does not mean to stop eating but to watch what you are eating. weigh yourself before you start the regime. start your day with good and healthy breakfast. the most imp meal of your day.low fat high carb. you should add one fruit, cereals, low or semi skimmed milk, oats. this will keep your blood sugar levels high and full until lunch. try to eat a high protein lunch such as chicken not fries but grilled or boiled, and vegetables, lentils, beans. have small meals but frequent such as at 4.pm you can have a bowl of yoghurt and then at 6 pm eat a fruit. dont eat a heavy dinner and do not go to sleep immediately after eating. soups or steamed veggies are good for light dinner. eating frequently will keep your metabolism going and not keep you hungry for long. stop indulging on sweets, bread, avoid rice, junk food and canned food. you can treat yourself on weekends. also do a physical activity such as swimming, running for atleast 20 mins 4 times a week.