I noticed that Perricone diet is something that we talk about very often. I was reading so many things about it, and I am willing to share something with you. Perhaps, I will tell you list of foods for perricone diet list.

Here is what you can eat.

Vegetables – tomato, lettuce, celery, spinach, red onion, pepper bell, mushrooms, avocado, cucumbers, cauliflower, asparagus,

Fruits – pear, apple, lemon, melon, blueberries, strawberries,

Food from the can – artichoke, beans, white beans,

Nuts – hazelnuts, pecans, almonds.

That is basically that. Maybe I have forggoten something, because I have this in my head, not on my paper :) 

Hey,

yes you have :) You forgot the most important thing from the list – proteins :) I really think that you can't imagine your day without proteins because we know how much they can help our bodies.

You can eat -  low sodium turkey or chicken breast, smoked salmon meat, crab, tuna, eggs, canadian bacon king. I think that we just can't be without a meat every day, right? :)

One more thing, it is OK to eat rice, oatmeal, to use olive oil and garlic. This is all according to the Perricone diet and his diet list.

Have a nice day!

yes, yes :) You are right, I totally forgot about proteins, and it is funny because I love to eat almost every food which contains proteins. I love to eat rice, meat, eggs. Actually, I eat eggs for my breakfast almost every day :)

Thank you for telling me this, I really hope that this grocery list will help everyone who wants to follow this perricone diet. It is ok, and all these groceries are really healthy.

I was following this diet a few years ago and it was ok for me, nothing special. But, I have found this list and I have decided to share it with you.

Good luck!

What is the substitute for sugar