Hello. I was planning to try Danish diet. But every time I mention that to someone I get ‘’Are you crazy? You are going to starve yourself because of a few extra pounds? Have you even read anything about that diet?’’ And the truth is- I didn’t. I have no idea how strict this diet is, I am not even informed what I can and cannot eat. I just heard some girl lost 15 pounds with it so I’ve decided to try it. Does anyone know anything about this diet? I am interested to know is it too strict regarding the foods you can consume?

It is a strict diet, but look it on the bright side, it only lasts for 13 days. And it gives great results. Or at least people say so. I have never tried it myself. I once heard a neighbor of mine lost 20 pounds in 13 days with it. :O I cannot lose 20 pounds in two months. My doctor forbid me to follow this diet because of my health  issues ( I have Ibd- ulcerative colitis, so my colon wouldn’t be comfortable with 13 days of starving), but if it wasn’t for that I would certainly try it. ;)

It is too strict. You can lose pounds with this it, but what are its dangers? What will it do to your organism? Think twice before you start with it.

This diet is a low calorie diet. Your calorie intake will be extremely low while you are on this diet, maybe 600 or 700 calories a day. That is extremely low. And that extremely low number of calories can make you feel ill. You will be weak and tired. You may not have the energy to get up.

You will certainly be more receptive to illnesses because of the low calorie intake.

And not to mention that your body will lack vitamins and minerals.

Oh my God you are right Aristotle40. I just read an article about it. I am suppose to ‘’eat’’ tea for breakfast. I would probably die in a week. I eat approximately 3 big sandwiches in the morning ( I am not saying that is normal, I am aware it’s not).
So this is why my family looked at me as I am an id**t when I said I want to follow this diet. I really had no idea it is so strict. Do you happen to know what are you suppose to eat for dinner or lunch? I am guessing glass of water. :D