Howday all,

anyone here doing intermittent fasting 20/4? IF really have gained some attention here, on this forum. I have to say that sometimes when I hear words like Intermittent fasting or lose weight quick, I look the other way.

But, because I am struggling with my weight for so long time, I am open minded person as well. I always expect better results.

With IF is better to follow, 20 / 4 or 18 / 6?

I have to be honest, I don't know almost nothing about this and I expect to see your experience. Anything is helpful.

Best wishes.

Evening everyone,

Depends, some people follow this 20/4 or for those who don't know what that means, it is 20 hours of fasting, and 4 hours of eating. On the other side, some people do follow 18/6 program. There is also a 16/8. You can try every one of these programs and see what is the best for you.  I was doing 16/8 program – I was eating for 8 hours and fasting for 16 hours. Basically, I don't know that much about 20/4 program, but I think that you should avoid that one, and try one of these two others.

Have a nice evening!

I am not a big fan of intermittent fasting, but it helps. Sometimes, I think this is the only thing that works for me.

Intermittent fasting 20/4 is a great thing, if you ask me. You need to workout as well.  You can eat above 1500 calories in 4 hours. It is hard, but you have to try, if you want to see results.

If you are a beginner, then try with 16/8 maybe? If you can handle this regime, then you can switch to 20/4.

One more advice : drink water and tea, but without sugar.

Keep in touch!