Hello guys,

can anyone tell me if there are any results after a first week of Intermittent Fasting Loss?

I know I can't expect impossible things, like to lose abnormally a lot of pounds. But, I really hope there are some results, of course, positive results.

I am eating healthy, I exercise four times a week, I don't eat snacks and I drink a lot of water.

I still have not tried to follow correctly intermittent fasting process, because I want to hear what other people think about this IF.

If you are one of them, let me know.

Thank you!

after a first week of intermittent fasting can’t happen a lot of things. You can lose water, but be realistic, you can’t lose a lot of fat in just one week. It is practically impossible.

I know this might be the laziest way to burn more fat in just 14 hours, but I don’t believe that is so easy.

But, if you follow the program after first week, you can expect fat loss and positive results. The most important thing for you is to keep repeating 24 hour cycle of fasting, over and over again, until you reach your fat loss goal.

So, remember, you can’t expect results after first week.

Take care!