I have wanted to remove my pubic hair for quite sometime. I generally trim and shave around the area of the Vagina but not wanting to nick the labia I don't do a complete job. I was looking at some products and selected both Nair for the sensitive bikini area and Bikini Zone Medicated Creme (Instantly stops irritation redness and itching).
The nair worked fine, like other nair products not all the hair was removed but I was satisfied enough. I went ahead and completely rinsed in the shower. After I wanted to shave the missed areas, as soon as the shaving creme touched my skin I felt a sharp burning sensation and quickly rinsed it off. Once my skin calmed down I still felt some slight irritation so I decided to try some of the creme. It burned so bad I cried out loud. I got it off asap and them tried aloe vera to calm. Big mistake. It also burned. I barely slept a wink all last nightand missed class this morning because the area burns at any touch, even clothes. I need help!

okay seriously its gonna sound funny but one night i kinda did the same thing and so i tried putting mustard on the burning area and because the mustard drys fast an creates a mold with the dried mustard it really does help with the pain it kinda numbs it..