Hi there,

I seem to have trouble in shaving my vagina. I like to keep it all shaven except for a little at the top. I've tried wax and it ripped my skin even done professionally, I've tried almost every shaver on the market. I get horrible ingrown hairs as well as red ugly bumps. Everytime I'm at the pool or beach I glance at other women's bikini lines and they are perfect! I need this taken care of since I am a Floridian and live on the ocean in my bikini!

wait for the hair to grow in for a little while or until there are no more red bumps before trying this so you know if it works. what i do for this problem is first scrub gently with a scrub or just soap to remove to dead skin. and make sure your shaving the right direction and using shaving gel-when you get out of the shower, put on a good amt of lotion BEFORE drying off sometimes petroleum jelly if you tend to have drier skin. oh and make sure you wait at least three days before shaving again even if the stubble drives you crazy

hi i used to have the same problem when i shaved my pubic area, alot of irritation...well lately i have been using the veet bladless razor kit and it seems to work well for me. i barely get any irritation down there anymore, but if you use it make sure to test it on a small part of ur skin first incase of allergic reactions. just be careful not to get much on then inside of you vagina because it could cause some irritation, happend to me once but wasnt that bad and went away quickly.

you can buy the veet product in most stores and only costs about $5

I used to shave it when i was younger but hair grows back really quickly and ot seems to bi stronger. i stopped with shawing and now i use veet hair removal cream and it works perfectly. hair does grow back but it s gettin weaker. i haven t used blade for 4years now.

If you want to try a depilatory, consider using Magic Shave. It was created for black men, to prevent those itchy red shaving bumps, but it's a good depilatory for anyone.

Another option is to use a product called Coochie Cream. Google it. I know of several people who swear by it. (You can also use hair conditioner.)

What helped me is to use The Body Shop's tea tree facial wash (not the exfoliating kind!) after shaving. It kills bacteria and seems to stop the bumps in their tracks.