so i have been seeing this guy and he told me he wanted me to shave ofF my pubic hair.. so i did!! a few days ago i shaved off all of my vagina hair and now it is all prickly and the top part of my vagina like where it is going up to my stomach is covered in little red bumps and it looks disgusting. what is it? and how long will it take to go away?? please help.. i keep having to make exuses as to why i cant go round for sex. IM SO STRESSED. AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE WHOLE HAIR TO GROW BACK?? PLEASE HELP

dw, i got this the first time (and second/third) times i shaved 'down there'. apparently its fairly common since ur skin is so sensitive. my advice would be to make sure you exfoliate a lot, bathe in warm water before and use after-shave cream or non-perfumed moisturizer. also make sure you use a new, sharp razor and trim any long hair with scissors before shaving.

however, unfortunately this does not always work. try it a couple of times, leaving space for your skin 2 recover in between each shave (a day or two should do) but if the rash/ bumps etc continues it may simply be ur skin is way 2 sensitive for shaving. instead you can wax or use hair removal cream (just make sure it is suitable for the 'bikini area')

hope that helps :-D

For the first time I shaved off all my pubic hair and got this the day after - its so so painful still after 2 days of applying everything I can think of. So sorry I never read the tips on line first. How on earth do you treat it - its excrutiating?