When i shave my bikini area i get really bad pimples and bumps. I know this is extremely disgusting. I use shaving cream, and a new razor. I tried shaving with the hair like some other sites told me to, but too much hair is left, i simply can't shave like that. The only way i can get rid of all of the hair is if i shave against it. I soak it with warm water for at least 15 minutes, then apply the shaving cream, then use a new razor, and afterwards i'll dry it well and usually apply petroleum jelly and some kind of antibacterial cream to stop the bumps or wipe it with alcohol. My pubic mound is now covered with pimple scars and is discolored, is there anyway i can make my vagina look normal again?:[ please help. Thank you.

I've done the same thing don't worry. It might be from you using a new razor? Because the pimples do go away in maybe a week tops. Hope this helps! :)