does gb removal always ruin health permenently? is 9 gallstones and a n ulcerated mucosa reason for removal?     said car. choloecyst., yet never vomited?

listed   is anxiety and depress. permanent from gb removal... insomnia?

chronic dia rea   never    stopping?      

asked surgeon. of complications and said  none

not well unless take cholestramine   after 3 most after gb removal\

also developed venous insufficiency right  after yet   surf. said not related  got angry at me asking  questions  and  said no more follow up?   was I wrong to get elective and do 9 gallstones grow in one year  as last year showed     healthy  GB?

did not mean of anx. as dr. had told me....some pts will have this/ there is some worry though yet I was told that some people have anx. and much worry over gb removal before , and after and those things of anx., etc I had read of , happening from such a proced. My question from when I sent in was is a focallly ulcerated mucosa lining of any signifigance and multiple yet not many say 9 at that 1 cm g st's really enough for electivre type removal of GB that I had , as did not wnat proced. done , yet at last time offered was told could be someting in a more serious problem , eyt diffic. to determine . I ree read my question, and the articles I have read say taht many have anx. over knowing if should remove gb or not and when done will not be comf./with what done and makes some worse off than others/again my emphasis for writing was just to know that upoon a final finding after, the fact of a formally ulcerated mucosa lining of thet signifigance to actually go ahead with removal of GB as I did not explain that in several things to have read that removal can bring anx.etc that I listed in terms of not knowing whether needed and the discomfort actually wiorse after any diffic in sleeping from pain that would wake someone....
yet the main purpose of writing was to be comf. more than would be of the actual removal as to know as many are the changes , necessary at the time done as wrote only in 3 mos of diagnosis and how accurate are things to read that people have that type of anx. over such things.....