Hello

For a very long time I have been searching for something that would help me to lose weight without exercising. I was collecting information about diet programs, weight loss pills and supplements, all kinds of gadgets and so on…

One day I saw a TV commercial for contour core belt. I was amazed. My pursuit was finished.

The very next day I bought contour core belt and I am using it since then. I must admit I’m not very satisfied with the results, since there are no results yet.

Is there anybody here who used/uses this belt? Is this a right thing or just a scam?

Hello there.

There can be found many complaints online about the Contour core belt and other similar products and many people call it a scam. Some of the reasons are poor customer service, slow shipping, big price but the main reason is non effectiveness of the product. I believe that , if you are gonna  call this product good or a scam, depends mostly on your weight loss goal.

First of all, you can’t just put on your belt and expect it to transform your beer belly to a six pack. There are too many factors that are very important if you want to lose weight with this product or any other.

For example, you need to reduce your calorie intake. That is maybe the essential thing.

In summary, I don’t think this product is a scam. Maybe your goal is just too high.

Hello guys.

I have some personal experience with Contour core belt since I have used it for about 6 months. I have seen some results but to be honest, I wasn’t satisfied at all. I mean, 18 pounds in 6 months is not a good result, is it?

I have also seen the commercial like Julietteee did and I thought “Yes, this is a perfect way to lose weight. It is so fun and easy”. This commercial is made just to convince you to buy this product, it is not at all based on reality facts.

My conclusion: This product is not a scam but I don’t recommend it because the results are very slow and you can find many faster ways to lose pounds.