I am confused about microwave cooking. I know that it does destroy some nutrients, but anyway when we cook we destroy nutrients. Also, there are stories about cancer and other diseases. So, tell me is food from the microwave healthy at all? Is it safe, this different form of cooking?

I am not an expert, so I can’t give you the right answer if the food from the microwave is healthy or not. I just found out how it work and I can give you explanation. The microwave oven generates electromagnetic waves at a frequency of 2450 megahertz. These waves bombard the molecules of water in the food and molecules each have a positive and negative end, or “polarity”. The polarized molecules try to line themselves up to point North, but because the electrical field is reversing polarity at a rate of 2,450 million cycles a second, the water molecules end up rotating at the same speed. That generates heat, which cooks the food, literally from inside out, as opposed to other types of cooking, which transfer heat conventionally from the outside in and unfortunately, this violent movement of molecules causes’ substantial damage to some molecules, often tearing them apart or deforming them.

healthy or not. food cooked in the microwave tastes nasty, it changes the flavor of the food and cooking is irregular.

I don't own a microwave I use the stove for everything.

The only time I use a microwave is at work to heat my lunch and only when necessary.

NEVER cook in a microwave with plastic!! The plastic particals get in the food and they are absorbed in the Macula and causes Macular Degeneration(eyes).Always use glass or paper products, your body will thank you for it.