// endoctrine // means ' to teach, to indoctrinate '
endocrine is an adj. pertaining to the internal secretory system ( endocrine system)

I have to agree on that. Its in virtually every gluten free so called bread. I have noted that eating gluten free bread in any quantity results in increased toilet visiting frequency almost as bad as pre coeliac diagnosis.

Its not. I have food allergies and intolerances. This is a pain for me. In so much and makes me ill. Stomach pain, on the toilet, (it has a laxative effect) just like palm oil and lactose. Its synthetic, unnatural and I would say avoid it.

This is true. Its in all brands. Palm oil makes me ill too.

After practicing preventative medicine for over 3 decades, I was shocked to find I had a rapidly growing abdominal tumor, a sarcoma, which was surgically removed. No history of cancer in our family, but I have always been an avid supplement taker. I'm beginning to think that this could have caused me more harm than done good through the years. I quit taking supplements with magnesium stearate and other excipients (not so easy) and thought the "vegetable" capsule to be ok. Makes sense now that the gelatin would be a more natural product. Ladies used to take gelatin to help make their fingernails hard. Now I'm taking anti-cancer supplements so it doesn't come back, but these posts have been a revealation that I must watch way more carefully what I ingest. The statistics show that over 100k Americans die every year from prescription drugs, and I always read that nobody ever died of supplements. Now I'm not so sure.

Thank you so much for this!

Thank u very much

Amen. Avoid all chemicals as much as possible.

You can just eat real food from the dirt that has no additives. Most of this is gluten free. Processed gluten free is still c**p food! Many gluten free "flours" are not healthy either.

I know you posted your response over a year ago, but I was thrilled to see someone post about their experience with NAET! I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 17 years ago and went to an NAET practitioner and after 3 months, my arthritis was gone. It also eliminated my sensitivity to perfumes. It takes time, but so beneficial!

It seems the only problem is the capsules. So now I just open the capsules and pour the powder into water or drink or blend and throw the capsule shell away. Sorted.

I have the same issue with anything that has propylene glycol as an additive. That is why I am concerned about this new type of substance on the coating of these pills. The fact that it contains propyl in the name has me staying away from these substances. Besides the wind and bloating you are speaking of I have severe pain associated with it. It's so bad I thought I had to go to the emergency room. I now have to diligently read every label and it is exhausting and therefore I am very limited in options

WE never "Have" to eat prepackaged 'Gluten free' foods!! I only eat fresh foods. Choice!! :)

I have also had problems with Hyroxy propyl methyl cellulose, it is not good for you at all. I found it gave me stomach pains, and also made my legs ache and feel heavy.
The reason it is not banned it because a lot of people have pains, from these chemicals, and also there are benzoates which are the same, they are bad for you as well, and cause breathing difficulties. But when people have problems with them, the doctors don't think about the chemicals, they just think of another reason for it, or they say they don't know what is wrong with you.

Scarily enough, this is used to replace gluten in most GF bread too. Awful!