This entire comment is annoyingly unscientific.

Darling, Gelatin is anything but what God made. In fact it is man made and disgusting.

Applied knowledge is power ! Action is the rifle, but knowledge is the scope. Know the difference ... !!

Safe? Codex Alimentarius is not for pro life April o.168888. Do your research.

HydroxyPropyl MethylCellulose is a semisynthetic derivative of cellulose, and is classed as a non-fermentable fiber. That means it is hard even for bacteria to break it down to use as energy. What you experienced was an increase in the number of the few species of colonic bacteria capable of metabolizing it, and a large volume of their gaseous waste product! While evidently unsettling, this process may actually be helpful: weight loss, reduction in LDL, etc. The known benefits of dietary fiber. In susceptible individuals certain foods like broccoli, onions, Jerusalem artichokes can have a similar effect through encouraging bacterial growth. (Cf. FODMAPS diet) But usually not in such small quantities as you took!

I've had facial swelling, below my eyes at cheeks bones, so bad that the skin was weeping. Which decreased after I stopped using a product which had Hydroxpropyl Methylcellulose listed as the 2nd ingredient. PCP & ENT chasing after allergies, which turned to bronchtitis, than pneumonia!
16-18 weeks of being sick. Consumers BEWARE and be aware !

Much less 27 lbs. of weight loss, in 14 weeks without trying......

This substance is a toxic plastic. It's used as a filler and in enteric plastic coatings on capsules. It's a phthalate, which disrupts and alters hormones. It should be avoided

Thank you. Hardly avoidable as it is used in many foodstuffs, being a registered and approved E number ( number 460 I think)!

i started taking Vitamin D3 6000 iu per day capsule and my bones started to hurt so badly, my leg felt difficult. now i know why. thanks . i will stop this vitamin.

Thank you, it didn't make sense to swallow the capsule made of chemical

i've been consuming the capsule containing this compound, nothing wrong with me.

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION!

yeah if you can't hardly read the name of the word don't put it in your mouth it's got to be bad for you two chemical

What is NAET?