You obviously had an "allergic" reaction to this Hydropropylmethylcellulose. With that being said, doesn't mean that it is bad for you. It just means your body was trying to reject it.

If you can't break down the word and pronounce it, try looking up on the internet as to what it is. Not everything you can't pronouce is bad for you.

It doesn't necessarily mean that "HPMC" is bad for you. At 70 years old, your digestive system is not as efficient as it was when you were 40 some years younger. Your reaction may be that you are allergic to an ingredient in these supplements wherein your body is rejecting it. Does it mean that it is bad for others, no... it just means that you your body can't digest it. People are so freaked out when it doesn't work for them and are first to put the blame on the supplement versus their own "chemistry" inside their body. Everyone is different.

It is because for you that is too toxic to take. To someone else, 6000 iu per day is fine.

I TOO HAVE BECOME INCREASINGLY CONCERNED WITH BINDERS AND FILLERS IN MY 'HEALTHY' SUPPLEMENTS. i AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO REPLACE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE WITH PURE POWDERS, OILS AND DROPS. aNY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WELCOME

I was about to buy supplements with this long winded word in it to ease my stomach pain. Last I need is something to make it worse! Few people will read the ingredients, leave the store, go home and look it up before they purchase. Thank you for speaking out.

Very disappointed to find the CBD Cannabidiol I purchased are hydroxypropyl methyicellulose capsules. And that silicon dioxide has been added to the mix.

your stomach acid will break it down then b4 it can be helpful...won't make it to intestines

Good Advice, Most people (95+%) Have been led to mistakenly believe that all packaged goods are safe for consumption. They have yet to learn that one's health lies entirely in one's own hands and that most producers of food and medicines can no longer be trusted. PH.

thank you for this suggestion; do you know if the active ingredients survive once exposed?

I don't think that the active ingredients will survive if released from the capsule, due to the stomach acid breaking it down.

Thanks for your information. I wanted to buy vitamin C with this ingredient but changed my mind.

Hi, please note we are all different and react differently to any and everything, how ever I had a rare and allergic reaction to this hydroxyl-propyl-methyl cellulose..

Wait is are u referring to hypromellos ???

.Amazon trades a lot of junk too and often don't show all ingredients