We have always been led to believe that milk is good for us and I have always liked milk. I am known to drink a whole carton a day, whether just in the form of cold milk, or as hot chocolate. Recently someone told me this wasn't healthy. Surely, that can't be??? Is milk good for you?

That is a topic that has become somewhat controversial over the past few years. Obviously, cow's milk is meant for cows, but besides that, farmers pump their cows full of hormones and they are often known to have udder inflammations and mastitis, which are treated with antibiotics. All in all, your average cow's milk is full of medicinal stuff now, and that ain't gonna do you much good!

You have to drink milk, because it's a good sources of calcium and vitamins D3. If you are afraid from milk then start drinking keffir. you have to buy the grains and start your owns keffir preparation.