i am shooting my load only about once a fortnight, but enjoying daily maasturbating and massaging big balls

Talking bout sum shittt!!

hussein
over a year ago
I am an 18 year old male who masturbates 2 or 3 times every day, but I usually stop when I have the first drop of precum or just before I reach orgasm. I don't like to go all the way every time because it leaves me feeling drained when I ejaculate so frequently. I usually have an ejaculation every 3 days or so. I want to know if this is harmful. I heard somewhere that this practice is very hard on the prostate gland. Is that correct?

I am an older man I like to masturbate 2/3 times a day what a great feeling and my penis gets so hard

I agree with the stop B4 organsm program. I'm 77 with a testerone level of 955, well over normal, as a result masturbation is very pleasureable without orgasm. The pre cum flows but, I don't have to beat myself up to an orgasm as I just relax and enjoy the ride. I can do this 3/4 times daily and look forward to it. I find that cooling the balls results in an increased sensation and usually do this. So, not focusing on an orgasm and just enjoying slow masturbation is good for this old man.
Try cooling the "boys" and comment on your experience doing it.

Don't ejaculate because semen is precious. Ejaculation cause serious disorders of the body as well as mind. You can just google on tis topic or read a book on this topic.

I've been masturbating at least once a day since the age of 8, usually ejaculating every time. But rom he age of 70 I began masturbating more often but not ejaculating. I have never suffered ill effects

As a younger chap I ejaculated every time I tossed off, but past the age of 70 I now usually stop masturbating just short of cumming so that I don't lose the urge and can masturbate more often

Yes I am similar. I am 84 and masturbate 5 times or more, spread through each day. I do cum occasionally but then I lose the "urge" for a day or two

masturbation without ejaculation everyday is never ending sexual pleasure. but sometimes it can cause penis injury if you do it always everyday.

Yes, I do get a lot of pleasure from masturbating without ejaculating. I like walking up to the edge repeatedly and saving the ejaculation for my wife. Plus, it keeps your interest when you don't orgasm, which can sustain playtime!

doubtfully, you got them wrong.They are just talking about their problems..

So I'm guessing u don't have a penis.....ur such a p***y...lol...hehe...

Rboy18. I just read your post and am in complete agreement. I wondered if I was alone in this feeling. I love to masurbate but not to the point of coming. I love being totally hard and jacking. Spanking and slapping my ball. Using a penis ring and banding my balls also. I love the feeling of them slapping back and forth

As a young man I ejaculated every time I masturbated but now, in my 80s I masturbate several times a day but rarely ejaculate - and even when I do ejaculate I produce very little ejaculate - which, I guess, is because of my age - 85