Hey all, probably most of you heard about Zi Xiu Tang capsules and have different opinions about it. When I hear just one negative comment about some losing weight product, that is enough reason for me not to buy it, that's what I am like, all suspicious. And normally, I wouldn't consider buying and consuming it. But the thing is that I got this one as a present, so not that I paid for it, but still I don't know should I risk and try it in spite of those negative reviews of it? I would appreciate any thoughts, especially from people who have experience with it. Are these capsules just a scam?

Hi there. Honestly, this is the first time I hear about that product. But what I can tell you, there is no such a product for which there are no negative comments.

Really, if it was the best product on the planet, someone would appear with some negative comments about it. And I can understand that, simply, people are different and therefore our bodies don't react the same.

What is the best product ever and definitely works for someone, for someone else will be the worst one and waste of money. So my advice would be to try it, as you said you didn't pay for it anyway, so if you see it doesn't work, then simply stop consuming it.

Unfortunately, I would say they are just a scam. I was so excited when I started to consume them, I was so eager to see first results and then nothing. Quite the opposite, in fact. I started to feel ill, dizzy, to have diarrhea, and it didn’t take long after I realized I wasted my money on it. Of course, I didn’t lose a single pound, although I wasn’t using it for a long time. Anyway, my advice for you is not to take it, there are many better products on the market. I was truly disappointed with this product and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

It’s hard to tell, really. My next door neighbor who has been fat his whole life and been on A LOT OF diets claims this is the first and only thing which truly helped him. I am the witness of that, half of his weight has gone for a fairly short time.On the other side, there is his wife, for example. Not long after him, she also started taking them and literally nothing. She neither lost weight, nor had some side effects.So, I think it might be individual. I guess the only way for you to find out that is to try them and see if they will work for you.