Hello all.

I have tried a lot of different ways to lose weight. I have used weight loss pills and capsules, I have used diet plans, I have used some meditation techniques… Nothing ever helped me. I am very sad because of my extra pounds and I really think that my life would be happier if I could lose weight.

My morale level is still pretty high and I will not quit until I become fit. Lately, a lot of people are talking about Zi Xiu Tang capsules.  I wanted to buy them and start using them but I have found on the internet that FDA warned customers not to use them. Do you know the reason for that? 

Hello there.

I think I can answer your question. I am writing for some newspapers and I have recently written an article about drugs which are banned by the FDA. One of them are Zi Xiu Tang capsules. Apparently, this weight loss and body reshaping product contains some very hazardous ingredients which could really harm your health.

Some of the bad ingredients are Phenolphthalein and Sibutramine. Both of these substances are supposed to be very harmful. Namely, Sibutramine increases heart rate and blood pressure level and can be very dangerous for people with coronary diseases.

Phenolphthalein is a chemical that presents a cancer causing risk. 

Hello. I have used these capsules for about a month and I have lost some of my extra pounds but I wouldn’t recommend them to anybody. I have experienced some very serious side effects and I stopped using them after a month. After that I searched the internet and I’ve found that the FDA warned people not to use them. I didn’t know that before I started using them.

Apparently, FDA laboratories have found some ingredients that could be very harmful for human’s body. For example, one ingredient can cause serious arrhythmia. Another reason for warning the consumers was the risk of dangerous interactions of these capsules with other medications.