hii, im 15 yrs of age nearly going on 16 and my foreskin is long in my opinion when i role it back off the head my penis skin sorta like rinkles or something and when its erect i can still pull the forskin off and on the head. i dont know if this is a major problem but yeh.

Well, some men are indeed endowed with a lot of foreskin tissue, and occasionally this can interfere with normal sexual function. If the doctor confirms what you say, a circumcision operation can easily be arranged whereby all your problems would be solved. The foreskin will become gradually thinner and stretchier as time goes by, and that it is much more likely to stay in the retracted position when your penis is erect, and during intercourse. Average foreskin covers the glands of the penis completely when soft. When erect average foreskin typically slides back and exposes some if not all of the glands. The more flexible and abundant the frenum is, the more likely the foreskin is able to slide up and down. But if your foreskin isn't causing you any problems you should leave it the way it is. I hope this will help you.