Perhaps I am not the one who should be writing this, but my husband is not that concerned with this topic. I am. His hair balding is really annoying and irritating, and it is not stopping. I have to do something, even if he does not care about his hair. How should I start with treatments, which products should I use, or better to say, make him use?

You surely know that there exists so many different products, hair regenerators, shampoos, all sorts of things that try to stop hair balding. And yet, they can only postpone it, not stop it. The only sure thing is hair transplantation and it is not cheap at all. Also, stress accumulated during work can also be the cause for early hair balding, not only genetics. I wish you all the best in your efforts!

Hy, im a student and i am 17...my hair are falling very quick and its very annoying. i have bearly gone bald..can you please help me why this is happening and how i cn prevent it and get my hair back, so that i dnt have to be emberresed in school.:-(