im 18 years old and i have been smoking weed alittle over 2 years but i have been smoking HEAVY alittle over 1.  i stopped smoking weed cold turkey ill say about a week ago.. and i have been exspeirencing no sleep and no appetite. i know that those are due to not smoking marijuana but i have been getting short of breath lately and having chest pains and my heart is always pounding.  it feels like im going run out of breath and die. i went to the doctor and had an x-ray done and they said my lungs are fine.  the doctor said its most likely jus the marijuana leaving my system so they treated it as asma and gave me an inhaler. this has been going on about 4,5 days ill say.. sometimes my breathing is fine but most of the time i feel short of breath IS THIS MARIJUANA WITHDRAWL? 

it is weed withdrawal the same thing happens to me anxiety and panic attacks, it comes and goes but I'm cold turkey on 3 weeks now and it came bak about 4days ago after subsiding for a bit

is this still happerning? because i started smokeing weed then i hit it for 5 6 months really really hard! and then went cold turkey and im expirenceing the same mine has been doing it for about 5 7 maybe 7 months

Yessss. This is exactly the kind of anxiety of marijuana withdrawal. I don´t know how many times will last. Depends of first: the strenth of the marijuana usually smoke, second: the frequency, how much you smoked and for how long and third: pre-existing conditions. But anybody who smoked a lot of high grade marijuana will have this kind of anxiety even without episodes of anxiety and panic before start smoking. For those were already anxious before the symptoms will be worse because there is the natural anxiety in this case, plus the anxiety of the withdrawal.
But the anxiety of the withdrawal alone without pre-existing anxiety can be unbearable if someone smoked a lot of high grade daily for a long time. And lasts a long time too because THC is fat soluble, the body breaks it very slowly. I think the anxiety goes away with time.

Good luck! I smoked for 10 years high grade everyday and i can say: It´s hell to get out. But we can and we need to get out.