Hi, perhaps somebody could help me. I want to start a great triathlon carrier. I know that it is much easier to say then to achieve something like that. But I also believe that a man must think is capable to do everything he imagines. It is the first step. I know that cross training is the best way to exercise for triathlon. Do you have any tips about cross training?

Triathlon is a challenge for every person. It activates every muscle in your body. I want to congratulate you on your choice. Cross training is perfect for this sport. You have to pay attention on three crucial things. Aerobic exercise, strength training and flexibility exercises. It means that you must combine activities. You have to practice yoga, skating, running, push-ups, stair climbing as much as bicycling, running and swimming.