i and my boyfriend were having intimate touch .suddenly he got inside me. he was ,i can't telll exactly, as it was my very first time, just a little bit in. After he got inside a little bit,i felt a barrier and when he tried to get more in, it became paining for me. and then he stopped when i told it. i was not bled. i think it was a little beyond my labia. does it mean i have got my hymen broken? please tell me it's very important. i'm very much tensed. it was really paining at that time but then we stopped.

Health Guru
hi, I would say that your hymen would still be intact as he probably didn't penetrate far enough if it caused you to much pain and you never bled, you can always check to see if its broken with a hand mirror :-)

is hymen deep inside or visible from outside? i really am a new one at all this stuff :(

Health Guru
Hi, your hymen is just at the very entrance to your vagina so it would be easy to see if you look. If you go to Google and search for what does my hymen look like it should show you :-)

but if i can penetrat my index finger 2/3rd inside my vagina , does it ean i don't have hymen intact??