Hello I'm 14 years old and I've began with a sore throat and now it's seen to of worsened in to a dry cough, I find my self waking up in the middle of the night an I'm a deep sleeper,and once I'm up,I'm up if you know what I mean, anyway I'm also getting a runny nose, what shall I do I can't keep losing sleep especially when I have school I need my sleep, P.S I've tried gargling salt water, pure lemon juice, shot of whiskey, etc and none have seem to work

Shot of whiskey won't help you, definitely. It can only make it worse and it can cause a long and persistent cough that can suffocate sleeping troubles. Are you using any dry cough remedies?  You should. I know that a lot of people are using Codein and they find it very helpful, but you need to get a doctors prescription for it. A lot of people are using a Codein for wrong purpose so that is why some doctors won't give it to you. But from my own experience, I am telling you that you should visit the doctor because I had pneumonia for a couple of months and I never wanted to consult my doctor about this until my condition was worse than ever.